Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Dave M day 2 v Marcus LLL

A poor 2/5 today, was expecting better. I did achieve perfect D against Marcus, correctly predicting the only question he wouldn't get is the Ice Hockey one. Didn't make a jot of difference!

 

1 : ( Chorus. I remembered Midsummer Night's Dream but not how these characters fitted in. D31

2 : ( Marcel. My hockey-loving colleague saw my open screen with my draft answer Marcel typed in and said "actually it's Connor". But I didn't want to traduce the don't cheat traditions of LL. D03

3 : ) Anzac day. Nice to get the occasional NZ-focussed question. D21

4 : ) We talk about love. I enjoyed watching Birdman but have never read the book. D22

5 : ( Monounsaturated, polyunsaturated. Close but no cigar. D10

6 : ( Stim. Never heard of ASMR. Doesn't play easy at all for me, this one. D12

No comments:

Post a Comment