4/6 today with a bad miss I'm kicking myself about.
1 : ) Mensheviks. Bolsheviks vs Mensheviks. An obscure piece of world history I'm guessing is not widely known. D31
2 : ) British. Plays easily for Brits like me and I assume many people, but hard for my two opponents both weak in sport. D23
3 : ( Irish Noir. A random guess which got the right kind of setup at least. D10
4 : ( Interest Rate. I know this is unemployment rate and somehow translated this into interest rate in my answer. No idea why. D12
5 : ) Queens Gambit. Only TV show I remember which has a chess move as the title, didn't initially think of it as a cold war series but then remembered her final opponent was Soviet. D01
6 : ) Colombia. This feels a bit like a trick question for somewhere further south. D22
No comments:
Post a Comment