Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Brian Day 3

 Very happy with my 4/6 considering I only knew two at first    

1) Cave  1/1  I didn't understand a word of this question until I got to geographical feature, when I knew it had to be the shadows in the cave

2) Charger 2/1  Spent all day trying to figure this out, knew I'd kick myself when I saw the answer, but it just never came to me.  Came close to answering Real or Juventus, which is the extent of my soccer knowledge. 

3) Ireland 2/3  Figured the name was geographical, but no chance

4) Godzilla, King Kong 3/0  Spent a lot of time going through movies until it finally clicked, after I had written down about 30 franchises

5) Tulip 1/2  A guess based on variety of colors, happy to hit it

6) Morocco 0/2  I couldn't name these exclaves but I know where they are

No comments:

Post a Comment