Friday, May 24, 2024

Brian Day 5

 I lost yesterday with a 5, and given how easy all you had it today, especially the question I D3ed, I'm probably going to lose with 5 again

1) Tang 2/0  I remember astronaut themed Tang commercials

2) C4 0/1 Military indicated a weapon

3) Stud 1/1  The last thing I thought of.  I thought the game he invented was hold 'em, so maybe draw was the answer.  Then I went through poker games one final time before submitting and luckily thought of it

4) Tribune 1/1  Herald and tribune fit the ancient Roman bill, I knew herald didn't fit so i hoped for the best

5) Perfect 2/3  I think it's been asked before

6) Silver 3/2  Absolutely no idea and I don't understand why it was a gimme for everyone else.  I've never heard of the agent, and Rahm didn't cross my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment