Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Gideon day 25 LL82

Wow, I can’t believe I managed that. The questions were very favorable to me this season.
Congratulations on the one-day David!  Feel better soon.
See you all back here in November, I hope.

5/6 Today

1 :) D1/3 Trade Winds - I probably picked this up from the Aubrey/Maturin novels. Suspected Jet Stream and Gulf Stream might get some guesses.
2 :) D3/1 Viceroy - I was expecting the correct answer to be something else, incorporating the word Raja in it, or something. Went with the name that made sense to me linguistically.
3 :) D2/2 Leaves - I recognized that they were probably referring to Leaves of Grass, by Walt ‘Slim’ Whitman.
4 :( D1/2 Rescue
5 :) D2/1 Slim - Whitman I knew, some of the others seemed familiar.
6 :) D0/0 Articles Of Confederation

No comments:

Post a Comment