Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Gideon Day 24

3/6 today

1 :) D0/0 Antiques Roadshow
2 :) D2/1 US Open, Australian Open - Yes! I had Wimbledon on grass, French on clay, US on hard court, and got lucky guessing that Australian was also hard court. That would have cruel of Thorsten to word the question that way if there was only one.
3 :( D2/1 Agincourt - I must have been primed for this by the previous question.
4 :( D1/3 Paper Moon - I was really pleased with myself for pulling this answer.  I did have her paired with Walter Matthau in my mind, but didn’t get to the bears. I haven’t seen Paper Moon, but I did see bad news bears on tv a long time ago.
5 :) D1/2 Valor! - I remember seeing posters for this in NYC.
6 :( D3/2 I guessed something wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment