Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Seif Day 25 vs. Kim (LLL)

Well, I'm still sick enough that I'm banned from work but healthy enough to fully appreciate just how boring sitting around doing nothing for a fifth straight day can be, so definitely an ideal situation for posting.

Since this is also my last chance to do so, I'll make one last advertisement for my One Day on October 10th, Geographic Outlines.

4/6.  Due to a surprisingly strong run the past six days in which I've gotten four wins and two ties (a wholly unprecedented streak for me in B), with a win today and a bit of help I can actually avoid relegation.  I'm not sure that's an outcome I actually want, but that's a different matter...

1. Trade Winds :), D22.  In the geography bee in 8th grade, I got almost this exact question wrong.  It still bugs me, and I'm not missing it a second time.

2. Viceroy :), D33.  I'm thinking this might not have been as hard as I thought.  I was happy to come up with it, but I see this doesn't seem to be giving people a lot of trouble.

3. Haikus :(, D21.  I guess the question was really asking for an English word, so this couldn't have been right.  But I wasn't going to get it.

4. Chicago :), D00.  Now that it's football season, I'm actually watching some commercials.  Would I have gotten this a month ago before football season began?  I'm really not sure.  But I've definitely seen ads for Chicago Fire on Sunday Night Football.

5. Dolly :(, D12.  No chance at all here.

6. Articles of Confederation :), D11.  Gimme for me.  Should be easy for most Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment