Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Brian Day 24 vs WinnR

I thought I had a shot at 5, and instead got 2/6.  And, I should have done this a few days ago, Gideon I concede the LLL to your superior knowledge.

1) Pawn Stars.  I had a feeling the answer was that other show whose name I couldn't recall, and that feeling was correct.  1/2

2) US Open, Australian Open.  I wasn't sure about the Australian, but figured 2 courts had to be hard and I know Wimbledon and French are not.  2/1

3) The Battle of Agincourt.  I was so sure about this.  I had a whole blog post in my head about how I learned about the St Crispin's Day speech from an episode of Buffy and yada yada yada I didn't notice it wasn't Henry V leading the battle.  But according to Wikipedia, Agincourt is 'notable for use of the English longbow in very large numbers,' so I feel better.  Never heard of Crecy anyway.   1/1

4) The Bad News Bears.  Tatum O'Neal was my first crush.  2/2

5) American.  Nope  3/3

6) Cortez. Nope.  0/0

No comments:

Post a Comment