Tuesday, May 26, 2026

David S Day 6

First, it’s my pleasure to introduce Jessica. She, Diane, and I have been friends for well over 30 years. The three of us (plus our friend Tom, who used to do LL) formed the New Rochelle High School academic team that made the national finals in 2000!

4/6 for me today. 

  1. Kansas City :), D10. Did this on advance access in Kansas City :). 
  2. Ethiopia :), D21. Italy had its fair share of military losses, but I knew this one was Ethiopia. 
  3. Court :(, D32. Thought this had a chance. 
  4. Royal pronunciation :(, D22. Wild guess that got close. 
  5. Alligator :), D11. Seemed like the obvious guess. 
  6. Crowe :), D03. Happy to get this. I loved this movie but couldn’t remember who was who. But I didn’t think Thorsten would pick Kevin Spacey as an answer, so I went with Russell Crowe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment