Thursday, May 31, 2018

Pelc Day 1 Vs. Friedland MJ

Hi everyone,

Really excited to be in this private rundle and back participating in this blog - it's been too long. Thanks for including me.
I assume for the purposes of this blog we'll post our defense for the private rundle. 

3/6 to start, annoyed about the music one. 

1) :) (we still doing smiles and frowns?) - Just knew this one. D2
2) :( - I am a new parent - my daughter is 3 months old - something tells me I would have gotten this one if it was asked in a year. D1
3) :( - A little Day 1 rust here. I misread the clues and overthought. I answered The Traveling Wilburys, mostly because any time I see Roy Orbison's name, that's the band I think about. I just decided to rewrite music history and assume that a member of Kinks joined at some point. If I looked a little closer at the songs and not the artists, I would've gotten there. Typing out my thought process makes me feel even dumber. I've really missed this blog. D2
4) :) - Lake Superior State - Tough sports YEKIOYD. D3
5) :( - I had no clue. D1 
6) :) - Today's gimme. This should be tough to beat for easiest overall question of the season (apologies if you got this wrong). D0

No comments:

Post a Comment