Thursday, May 31, 2018

David S Day 1 vs Steiny (regular) and MeyerE (LLL)

Welcome back, all. It's been too long. 3/6 against Steiny in my regular match and MeyerE in LLL (not sure who MeyerE is). 

For formatting purposes, I'll put points as X/Y, where X is my regular D and Y is my LLL D. 

1. Saline :(, D1/1. Oof, bad start. Don't want to mix those two up!

2. Go dog go :), D1/0. My kids don't have this book, but I used to. My only problem was remembering whether the title was Go Dog, Go Doggie, Go Dog Go, or Go Doggie Go. Good thing I chose right. 

3. Aerosmith :(, D3/3. No clue. 

4. Marquette :(, D2/2. I was hoping the university was in the city Marquette, which is in the UP, but no. 

5. Roundheads :), D2/2. Only gimme for me today. 

6. Colonel Sanders D0/1. I was pretty sure Rob Riggle was in a KFC commercial. Glad I got this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment