Thursday, May 31, 2018

Brian I LL77 and LLL1 Day 1

Welcome back everyone!   4/6 ain't bad to start the season.  Lets see what ya got, Ben!

1) Bleach.  Instinct said saline/salt water, but there was an extra O in NaOCL + H2O.  started thinking of acids and bases, hydrochloric and lye, and then hypochlorite reminded me of chlorine bleach.  Don't know if this was hard or I made it hard by overcomplicating it. D1 for both.  

2) Dogs.  Never heard of this.  I think PD Eastman wrote Are You My Mother?  I think I should have defended higher for Ben.  D2/ D1 Ben

3) Van Halen.  Huge gimme for me, they covered both songs for big hits on early albums.   Pop music weak for both opponents; D2/D2.

4) Western Michigan. Was so confident of this; Western Michigan has to be in the western-most part of the state, right?    D1 for my .706 sports opponent; D3 for the Aussie.

5) Roundheads.  If you asked me who the roundheads were, I wouldn't have a clue but that they were British. But phrase the question this way, and it's a rare history gimme for me.  D3/D0. If I know a world history question, Ben must know it.

6) Colonel Sanders.  KFC ads with McDonald and Riggle have been ubiquitous the last year. D0/D2

No comments:

Post a Comment