Excited to try out the private rundle! I’m going to follow Steiny’s scoring methodology, seems simplest.
A terrible 1/6 to start.
1 : ( Also went with Saline. D1/1
2 : ( I never heard of this story growing up in NZ – is it recent? D2/2
3 : ( I was strangely confident this was Rolling Stones for some reason, couldn’t work out the ‘coincidental’ part of the clue. D2/1 (swapped defense with Q5 for Weisz)
4 : ( I also guessed Marquette hoping the town = college, but the college is in Milwaukee it turns out. D3/3
5 : ) English Civil War was part of my high school history curriculum. D1/2 (Weisz relatively worse at world history than pop music)
6 : ( Knew this would be a gimme for most but I had no idea, though I was surprisingly close with Ronald McDonald. D0/0
No comments:
Post a Comment