In the air most of yesterday so no posting, given the high scores posted here I'm happy my 4/6 earned a tie. Now in the UK for a week so a few early postings coming.
5/6 today, questions in my wheelhouse, I expect same for Seif so will be a close one.
Seif I do not judge enjoyment of Full House. The question is have you watched all of the subsequent Fuller House episodes?
1 : ( Variety. I figured it would be a theater-adjacent publication, just got the wrong one. D23
2 : ) Spain. D for Germany got my mind in the right place here. D11
3 : ) Berserk. Thought maybe Beowulf but the frenzy aspect tipped me to bersekers. D32
4 : ) Manic Pixie. The image generated by this trope is so strong it's stuck with me for years since I first heard it, very apt trope I reckon. D22
5 : ) Monte Carlo. I've worked with Monte Carlo simulations in the past so came to mind quite quickly. D10
6 : ) Noble. Those two are Noble gases, can't think of the bookseller though. D01
Happy long weekend everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment