Day 22 - 3/6
1 - Sous vide :) Gimme. D0
2 - And miles to go before I sleep :) This popped into my head immediately from my high school days... pretty sure I used to put it up as an away message, ha! D1
3 - Water :( Darn it, I almost put forest! D2
4 - Earthquake :( Had no clue. D2
5 - Swatch :( Ooh I knew this one! D3
6 - Warsaw :) Was guessing between that and Versailles. D2
Day 23 - 1/6 today, not my best
1 - Ovals and ?? :( Oof, I knew this once I saw the answer. D0
2 - Knock out :( D1
3 - Camus :( D2
4 - ?? :( D3
5 - Natural :) I needed this gimme! D1
6 - ?? :( Hadn't heard of this even when I saw the right answer. D2
Day 24 - 3/6
1 - ?? :( D2
2 - Southwest Africa :) Hadn't heard of this but the acronym made sense. D2
3 - Universal clock :( D1
4 - ?? Had no idea they were Austrian! D1
5 - Dijon :) Gimme for me. D0
6 - Singin' in the Rain :) Another gimme from my theater days. D3
No comments:
Post a Comment