Monday, October 2, 2023

David S Day 25

 2/6 due to another careless mistake. My goal for next season is to avoid these. There were far too many for me this season. 

  1. NAACP :), D22. Timing seemed right, but I was not confident at all
  2. Clay :(, D11. Oops. This is how you miss a gimme. Can’t even blame this one on my kids. 
  3. Degrassi :), D20. No idea. 
  4. Ivory :(, D02. Around the clock. I get it now. But I was never going to come up with it. 
  5. Dalmatian :), D11. Only one (other than clay…) that I was sure about. 
  6. Freestyle :(, D33. No idea. I assume this wild guess won’t pay, but for all I know maybe this is close enough. If I do get credit for this it was just a lucky guess. 

A great offseason to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment