Monday, October 2, 2023

Brian Day 25

 4/6 on the last day clinches my second best season.  Any other longer term players do better this season?

Congrats to Marcus on crushing Avalon B and moving up, and thank you to everyone who routinely posts, it's a fun part of my day to read this blog.  

I'm excited for the one-days to begin next week with two quizzes right up my alley, Bloom County and Tom Seaver. 

Enjoy the off season everyone!

1) NAACP  2/2  A guess, but the timing was right and it just felt better than some sort of scientific organization.

2) French Open  0/1  A gimme if you watch any tennis

3) Riverdale  1/3  A gimme if you're aware of the show's existence.

4) Ivory  1/0  Oh, 'fresh round the clock'. Didn't clue in on this, I haven't thought of Dial in decades. 

5) Dalmation  2/1  Knew Dalmatia was somewhere over there

6) Freestyle  3/2  Wild guess, surprised I came that close

No comments:

Post a Comment