I certainly fared better at the end of the season than the $@!% Mets. I was only confident of one answer today, but my 5 guesses, 3 educated and 2 wild, all hit for a final day 6/6. That should clinch Sierra D and LLL for me. And that's how you win the division and don't disappoint your fans, Mets!!!
1) Dixie 2/2 10 in French is dix, but I thought there was a good chance Dixie came from Mason-Dixon
2) Our Town 0/1 The only answer I was sure of today was literature, unusual for me, but the Stage Manager brought me directly to 10th grade english class and the correct answer
3) Pyrite 3/3 Took me a while to get to this, and wasn't sure I hadn't made up the word
4) Lightyear 2/2 The first name to come to mind, reminded me of Goodyear, I though why not, i have no chance anyway
5) Blue 1/0 Complete guess that these were stinky blues
6) The caged bird 1/1 I know why I guessed the right answer, but I had no idea that's where the phrase came from
No comments:
Post a Comment