It's good to be back. 4/6 to start, talked myself out of a 5th. I feel like Thorsten has gone out of his way to make sure terms in the question are not in the answer, causing me much confusion today.
1) Cicada. First thought, "must be Mosquito Coast, I've heard of that movie." Second thought, "The word coast was mentioned in the question, there's no way it's in the answer. Think of another pest." And to make things worse, I D2ed it.
2) English horn. Knew it immediately (high school band geek), but similar to Mosquito Coast, almost talked myself out of it and into oboe. Instead I said, this is def English horn, if he's putting a term from the answer in the question for this one, he certainly didn't do it twice today, so stick with Cicada. D2
3) Johnson. Sports gimme. D0
4) Terrible. Figured to Terrible or Great. D1
5) Suicide prevention. Couldn't make the numbers work, but figured it was either harassment- or abuse-related or suicide prevention. Seemed the date was important, which made it too early for Weinstein, but might have been good for 13 Reasons Why. D1
6) SAFTA. Even though the words 'free trade' were in the question. D3
No comments:
Post a Comment