Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Ben day 1

Played a lot of LL user-submitted quizzes in the offseason. Nothing compares to the real thing though. I think 14 e rundlers are in our branch, though I only know half of them! My quest to return to my ancestral d rundle begins today!

3/6 on opening day. Opponent is great at classical music so unlucky that we hit 1 of those questions today.

1 :) mosquito coast. This feels eminently guessable. D1
2 :( French horn. I thought it was brass but couldn't think of another horn other than alpine. D0
3 :) magic. If I'm getting a US sport question, then I assume my opponent is too. 32 and aids. D1
4 :( Cosmonaut. I didn't think of Ivan. Went through about a dozen possibilities, all associated with soviet era Russia or later. D3
5 :) suicide prevention. I initially assumed I was looking for domestic abuse, but when I converted the numbers to letters I saw the last 4 spelled 'talk' so worked it out. Couldn't make sense of the 273 though. D2
6 :( I guessed Safta. Never heard of it. Surprised seif hadn't too.d2

No comments:

Post a Comment