Monday, June 19, 2017

Jesse day 25

5/6 Ben and I both are very close to being promoted back to C. Hopefully we can come through.

1. Two co-stars of the 2011 film Crazy, Stupid Love and the 2013 film Gangster Squad appeared together for a third time in what 2016 film?
Correct Answer: LA LA LAND
Your Answer: La La Land
Points Assigned: 0

I had a similar question at pub trivia a few weeks back. 

2. The most infamous and widely publicized attack committed by the Palestinian terrorist organization Black September took place in what city?
Correct Answer: MUNICH
Your Answer: Munich
Points Assigned: 2

I saw the film and probably would have known this anyway.

3. In January 1893, to differentiate itself from a similarly named local competitor, what publication began printing on salmon pink paper, a tradition it continues to this day?
Correct Answer: FINANCIAL TIMES
Your Answer: The Guardian
Points Assigned: 3

Nope. I had no idea. Figured it was British.

4. What state in northern India, renamed in 1950 from the post-independence United Provinces, has a population of about 200 million, more than all but five countries of the world?
Correct Answer: UTTAR PRADESH
Your Answer: Uttar Pradesh
Points Assigned: 2

I knew UT had a ton of people and it is two words. I've been there twice.

5. The golf club sometimes designated as the "10-iron" is most often known by what two-word name?
Correct Answer: PITCHING WEDGE
Your Answer: Pitching wedge
Points Assigned: 1

This was a guess, but it seemed right.

6. The real-life Behavioral Analysis Unit, a department within the FBI's National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime based in Quantico, Virginia, is the primary setting for what fictional crime drama series, which has run on the CBS network since its debut in September 2005?
Correct Answer: CRIMINAL MINDS
Your Answer: Criminal Minds
Points Assigned: 1

My wife watches it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment