Another good day with another 4/6 to get my season stats out of their current dismal state.
1 :) That is Cherie Blair so it could only be my man Tony. D1
2 :) I know Cassoulet has white beans in it and it sounded like it could be a pot. D0 as opponent strongest in food/drink
3 :( This was a random guess of one of the 43 states that don’t contain the large versions of these cities. In hindsight I’ve heard of Albany GA before. I went with Kansas. D2
4 :) I was thinking something along the lines of the boxer rebellion (which was in China) but couldn’t think of anything so just went with samurai on the assumption that they were involved. D2
5 :( I went with Lutyens. This must be nearly impossible to get. D3
6 :) I remember getting to play with a Newton back in 1994. D1
No comments:
Post a Comment