I just got the invite to vote on the best wrong answer, and now I am regretting how many times I've left things blank! Will definitely try to go for creativity going forward, especially as I am getting downgraded a rundle for next time :) This has been really fun though, and I look forward to hopefully keeping up with the blog better next time!
Day 23: 1/6
1 - ?? :( D32
2 - Non-playable character :) D11
3 - Shanghai :( D22
4 - Slavery :( I didn't think I knew the name of any executive orders, but... duh. D01
5 - ?? D20
6 - ?? D13
Day 24: 3/6
1 - New Orleans :( D22
2 - Pyrex :) This one took me a while, because though I immediately thought of Pyrex dishes, it didn't occur to me that they were named for pie! D10
3 - Ben and Jerry :( D02
4 - Stockholm :) D11
5 - Mondegreen :( I thought I nailed this one, but it turns out that a mondegreen is when you mishear song lyrics, named for "Lady Mondegreen" instead of "laid him on the green." D21
6 - Boulanger :) Had never heard of her but I went with the French for baker. More than one way to skin a cat! D33
Day 25: 1/6
1 - Son :( D21
2 - Bedknobs and Broomsticks :) This one felt like a gimme, though I was surprised to not see the Borrowers mentioned for a Mary Norton question. Those books were awesome! D11
3 - ?? D22
4 - Discus :( D13
5 - Angela Lansbury :( Knew it had to be a female starlet who was in her 20s or 30s at the time, but I picked the wrong one. D30
6 - Jennifer Lopez :( D02
No comments:
Post a Comment